At St Edmund Arrowsmith we are committed to the pursuit of excellence in teaching and learning and to raising standards of achievement.
The aim of this page is to set out our expectations in terms of what constitutes outstanding teaching & learning. This underpins the daily work of all teachers and other professionals working with pupils in our school. It will be updated regularly with examples of outstanding practice from within our school, as well as research regarding innovative pedagogical practice.
Please click on the links below for key policies and documentation, as well as further reading and research regarding innovative pedagogical practice.
- Name Size
- The Science of Learning 0.66 MB
- EEF homework secondary 0.13 MB
- High expectations and outcomes 0.05 MB
In this section
- Statutory Information
- Careers Information
- Exam Information & Revision
- Teaching and Learning at SEA
- School Trips
- Uniform/PE Kit
- Year 10 and 11 Information Evenings
- Letters for Parents
- Archdiocese Report / Information
- Structure of the school day / School Term Dates