Please read through the Ofsted reports which are now online.The narrative of our most recent report is full of positive comments about the school.
Following our Ofsted visit in May 2017 a number of changes have been implemented to ensure that the school develops and improves at pace. Ofsted identified clear areas for improvement , all of which are being addressed with purpose and vigour by staff, students and governors alike. Our Ofsted report also contains many references to the excellent work is carried out in our school. The following comments demonstrate clearly that the school has excellent capacity to continue to improve:
¨ The capacity to improve the school is exemplified by strong leadership, which together with support from the executive monitoring board has improved the quality of teaching and behaviour.
¨ Leaders provide effectively for pupils’ well-being. Pupils feel safe and are well looked after in school.
¨ Support for pupils who have special educational needs and/or disabilities is improving.
¨ Leaders promote pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development well.
¨ The recent improvements in Key Stage 3 indicate that there is capacity to improve. The improvements in teaching, attendance and behaviour all point to the ability of leaders and governors to improve the school.
If you wish to compare these reports with other schools or centres please follow the ofsted link.
- Name Size
- Monitoring Report 1st May 2015 0.15 MB
- Ofsted Report 13/14 January 2015 0.16 MB
- Archdiocese Report 10th March 2016 0.29 MB
- Ofsted Report 2017 0.23 MB
- Monitoring Visit Report 19th 20th June 2018 0.18 MB
In this section
- Archdiocese Report / Information
- Assessment Information
- Careers Information
- Letters for Parents
- School Trips
- Statutory Information
- Structure of the school day / School Term Dates
- Teaching and Learning at SEA
- Term Dates Information 2018/19
- Uniform/PE Kit
- Year 10 and 11 Information Evenings
- Year 11 Exam Information & Revision
- School Improvement